Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thirteen Reasons Why I Am Who I Am




**NOTE: Please keep in mind, not all photos of friends could be included as most are incriminating in some way shape or form . Also, "Reasons" are in no particular order as I have issues downloading pictures on to Blogger. Issues I'd rather NOT discuss.**

**Disclaimer: I am who I am. Sorry if you are a part of it and don't want to be. I have a lovely mind, but a filthy mouth. I am very kind and caring, but can be far too honest for my own good (see profile). Yes there are more than thirteen reasons why I am who I am, but that would just take too long, and besides, it's 13 thursday, not 300001 thursday.**


Reason #1: My Parents
Reason #2: Mother Nature


Reason #3: Care Bare Rollerskates


Reason #4: Dave


Reason #5: Words

Reason #6: Miles


Reason #7: My Friends (highschool photo)
Reason #8: My Zodiac Sign
Reason #9 Field, B.C.

Reason #10 Chocolate (mmmm)

Reason #11: Bob Dylan

Reason #12: Pink Floyd

Reason #13: Basically Everything on THIS Website

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice list!

I LOL'd whenI opened that webpage! I may have to spend some time there!

Unknown said...

I never really realized that bob dylan is kinda cute!

Blog said...

Wow...we have a lot in common. WISH I had those care bears rollerskates, though.... Miles is PRESHUSS!!!

mama melis said...

Love it love it love it!! Especially the family pix. Everyone looks so 70s grovy... Will we look back on our photos and think this too?

Her Bad Mother said...

FanTASTic photos. I especially love the family photo, and the roller skates.