Wednesday, November 01, 2006

16 Month Old Child + 5 Bites of Candy =

A Seriously Spun Cherry Tomato
**the following photos were taken pre chocolate**



It was like a dog at a dinner party. You know, dog barfs at the end of the night, but everyone claims they didn't give him anything to eat. I gave Miles one bite of chocolate, I then asked if anyone else had given Miles chocolate, everyone says "NO", so I gave him two more bites. Well...by 7pm Miles was SPUN. He was running around the house, laughing hysterically, talking super fast, playing with every toy, running laps around the coffee table, chasing the dog...I mean it was insanity. He did everything but barf.

Everyone was laughing their asses off...it was funny, but I have to admit, I was afraid. Afraid of what the night was going to hold for me. Well, surprisingly he slept the ENTIRE night. Probably tired the shit out of himself.

All candy was hidden today...that kids just like his mom..loves Peanut Butter Cups.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,
your son is the sweetest little tomatoe I ever did see!

Jessica

Anonymous said...

Dude,
your son is the sweetest little tomato I ever did see!

Jessica

BumbleBee, Ella, Warner, LeeBee,Banana,AL said...

Ohhh, he's so adorable:) I can see why a new camera is a must!