Our house is a MESS...white dust everywhere...DRYWALLING DUST PEOPLE (minds out of the gutters, we are parents here). The renovations continue in the living room, and I predict they will continue for possibly another two weeks. Cramming the family into rest of the house has proved interesting, but not too terribly uncomfortable. Although I am typing on the floor right now, and frankly the rattan mat I'm sitting on is scratching my ass...and no I'm not naked blogging.
So this is why I haven't posted lately, this on the ground blogging is not exactly desirable or comfortable. However, I find when I don't blog, I often have much to say, and it becomes too late to say it. I missed wordless Wednesday....my camera is broken (Christmas...hmm..Santa?) I feel like I've missed out on two months of my sons life without a camera...I NEED A CAMERA PEOPLE! I need to capture cuteness on a daily basis, and no I'm not talking about me...
Wordless Wednesday Photo
Wordless Wednesday Photo
I missed Thursday Thirteen......hmmm...
Thirteen Ideas To Try and Keep Miles' Mittens On
1. Staple the mittens onto wrists....likely child abuse...SCRATCH IDEA.
2. Staple the mittens onto coat after putting them on...not child abuse..although application may result in accidental child stapling...hard to explain...likely child abuse...SCRATCH IDEA.
3. Insert glue into the tips of the mittens, even if he tries to remove mittens, they will still stick to his fingers...likely child abuse...SCRATCH IDEA.
4. Elastic the ends of the mittens to wrist...could possibly result in loss of circulation..likely child abuse...SCRATCH IDEA.
5. Duct tape mittens to wrist...the one and only fix all...tape removal likely child abuse...SCRATCH IDEA.
6. Tell him that every time he wears his mittens like a good little boy a Thomas the Train will appear...too expensive...SCRATCH IDEA.
7. Sew Mittens to coat sleeve, he has no option but to wear the mittens...sounds like a good idea...too time consuming...SCRATCH IDEA.
8. Hold mittens on myself...Yeah screw that...SCRATCH IDEA.
9. Hire someone to hold mittens on...this is getting harder.....SCRATCH IDEA.
10. Make it undesirable to not wear mittens...shit..likely child abuse again...SCRATCH IDEA.
11. Paper Clips?...Useless...SCRATCH IDEA.
12. I could lie and tell him if he took the gloves off then something bad would happen...damn that's just mean...SCRATCH IDEA.
13. Perhaps I should bite the bullet and accept that once the snow arrives, or that if it gets too cold, he may just want to wear them...or I accept the inevitable frost bite...shit, it that child abuse too?
Suggestions Anyone.....what do you do?
Okay, that sums up my week...I'll do my best to continue this on floor blogging.
ASIDES***Miss you Penny, hope you are having a great time in India***